The original company, Dudley Hill Engineering was founded in 1942 in Bradford. The company was transferred to its present site by its owner, Mr Frank Marsh in 1959. The main product was Autoroll Towel Cabinets, for which the main customer was Initial.
The Business, which occupied 16,500 sq. ft. of floor space, was acquired by Initial in 1962. For a short period the company manufactured a range of leisure products under the name of Lytham Leisure Products. The main products being, folding garden chairs and portable gas stoves.
In the early 1980’s the Company refocused on a new range of hygiene products of which the metal CV Towel Cabinet was the major product.
Over the years the Company has designed, developed and manufactured a variety of products – Vending Machines, Fire Blankets, CCTV Camera Housings, Security Boxes.
In the 2000’s the company developed a range of Pest Control products for Rentokil Pest Control and the Elite range for Initial Washrooms. More recently the company has developed the Reflection Range, an extensive range of premium stainless steel hygiene products.