We are recruiting:
EXPERIENCED PRESS BRAKE SETTER
- commitment to quality & H&S
- experience in CNC Press Brake Setting (particularly Trumpf Trumabend V50 / V85 / C66 machines)
- ability to read & interpret engineering drawings, producing parts to within engineering drawing tolerances
- measure / inspect Parts to engineering drawings
- pass product ‘First Off’ parts folded on Press Brakes, meeting production output and deadlines
- ability to work independently and as part of a team
- have good attention to detail
Dudley Industries was first established in 1942 and is part of Rentokil Initial Group. Based in Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, the company specialises in sheet metal engineering.
We are renowned for our high-quality stainless steel washroom equipment products and also manufacture Pest Control equipment. We also provide contract manufacturing facilities for companies that look for stainless steel, aluminium and mild steel solutions.
We operate an extensive plant list adopting the latest processes and technologies. We are externally audited to ISO 9001:2015.
If you feel this role is ideal for you and would like to be part of the DI team please send your CV with covering email to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday 4th September